Enforcement of a Judgment for Dissolution of Marriage and Post-decree issues


Post-decree issues arise after a decree is entered. Many requests from clients with post-decree issues are related to modification of property provisions and allocations, modification of child support, modification of maintenance, modification of parental responsibilities, contribution to college expenses and non-compliance by one party as it related to the Judgment for Dissolution of Marriage or court order.

Request a Consultation

Ward Family Law

155 North Wacker Drive
Suite 4250
Chicago, Illinois 60606

Get Directions

If you would like an attorney to contact you for a free consultation, please complete this form, or call us at

You can click the below link to submit a secure online payment to Ward Family Law, LLC: