Top 7 Thanks (giving) for the Divorce
- Thank you for the financial independence and knowledge about my finances.
- Thank you for guiding me in making the best decisions for my children.
- Thank you for finding the right people to create my support system through and after the divorce (therapists, counselors, realtors, financial advisors and the like).
- Thank you for working to meet my goals in the most cost-effective and time-sensitive path possible.
- Thank you for just listening to me through ups and downs while being able to take what I am saying and use it in a positive way for strategic planning in my divorce.
- Thank you for knowing when to be tough and when to back down, even when I didn’t know.
- Thank you for walking WITH me from start to finish and then congratulating me when it was over and time for me to move on.